FANDOM


  • Excuse me, I want you to unblock my username and an account. I will never add anything to the Mission Mode again. I don't know why Icebird has been telling you this, but I'm sorry if I did. All I want to do is just comment to people like I always do, but I can't do it if you blocked it, and I understand why you did this, but all I want to do is just that. And also want to edit everything else (except Mission Mode) to help our community., just like I do as always, but I will never add anything that are nonsensical again, even when it comes to Mario Kart DS's Mission Mode. So you guys got to trust me cos I am a new member and a new manager, and I didn't came here to mess this all up. So please give me another chance, and unblock my account.

      Loading editor
    • I have unblocked you.

        Loading editor
    • MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      I have unblocked you.

      Did you unblocked me from the other fandom wiki? The Mission Mode?

        Loading editor
    • MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      I have unblocked you.

      Can you please unblocked my account from the MarioKart Wiki? I promise to God I'll never put my fan-made ideas or anything on that article again. And I still want to edit everything else except for that, to help our community. And I didn't see you unblocked everything that I have on that website, even the comment section. Please unblock them! I want to comment!

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      I have unblocked you.
      Can you please unblocked my account from the MarioKart Wiki? I promise to God I'll never put my fan-made ideas or anything on that article again. And I still want to edit everything else except for that, to help our community. And I didn't see you unblocked everything that I have on that website, even the comment section. Please unblock them! I want to comment! I asked to unlock everything. Please!
        Loading editor
    • I unblocked you from Mario Kart Wiki.

        Loading editor
    • MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      I unblocked you from Mario Kart Wiki.

      No you didn't!

        Loading editor
    • I'll try unblocking you from that site.

        Loading editor
    • MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      I unblocked you from Mario Kart Wiki.

      My IP Address, Username, Account and everything. Give me back the permission to edit everything else!

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      I'll try unblocking you from that site.

      Thank you!

        Loading editor
    • MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      Here's the link to your block log.

      Link: https://mariokart.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/block?page=User%3AKj2468 ​

        Loading editor
    • MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      Here's the link to your block log.

      Link: https://mariokart.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/block?page=User%3AKj2468

      So I have a question: do you live in South Carolina? Because that's where my grandma used to live. Also, sorry for commenting you too much if I did...

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      Here's the link to your block log.

      Link: https://mariokart.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/block?page=User%3AKj2468

      So I have a question: do you live in South Carolina? Because that's where my grandma used to live. Also, sorry for commenting you too much if I did...and also, does Expire means that my account is going to come back?
        Loading editor
    • I do indeed live in South Carolina. Also, expire means the account will come back.

        Loading editor
    • When is my account supposed to be back? because I am still blocked from everything (even the comments).

        Loading editor
    • MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      I do indeed live in South Carolina. Also, expire means the account will come back.
      Why are you even listening to Icebird2019?! He is such a bastard! You're gonna unblock me TODAY! Don't listen to anybody, I don't care what they say!
        Loading editor
    • No. You do not deserve to be unblocked. You need to accept your block. You deserved it

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      I do indeed live in South Carolina. Also, expire means the account will come back.
      Why are you even listening to Icebird2019?! He is such a bastard! You're gonna unblock me TODAY! Don't listen to anybody, I don't care what they say!

      Ma’am, calm your a** down.

        Loading editor
    • First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468
      Kj2468 removed this reply because:
      Delete
      19:03, June 29, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo wrote:
      I do indeed live in South Carolina. Also, expire means the account will come back.
      Can you block Icebird2019's account?
        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.

      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...

      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.

        Loading editor
    • Icebird2019 wrote:
      No. You do not deserve to be unblocked. You need to accept your block. You deserved it

      F**k you, I don't care what you say! I have other pages I work in. 

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...

      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.

      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      No. You do not deserve to be unblocked. You need to accept your block. You deserved it
      F**k you, I don't care what you say! I have other pages I work in. 

      You need to accept the fact that your blocked

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!

      Then you must be a transgender, right?

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468
      Kj2468 removed this reply because:
      Delete
      20:21, June 29, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Kj2468
      Kj2468 removed this reply because:
      Delete
      20:23, June 29, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      No. You do not deserve to be unblocked. You need to accept your block. You deserved it
      F**k you, I don't care what you say! I have other pages I work in. 
      You need to accept the fact that your blocked
      I do and that's fine, but I work at other wikis too, so it's not just one wiki that I'm obsessed with. And you can just bite my ass.
        Loading editor
    • What

        Loading editor
    • Icebird2019 wrote:
      What

      You heard me

        Loading editor
    • Idk what you meant

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!

      Then you must be a transgender, right?

      I never said I was transgender. I am a DRAG QUEEN. A DRAG QUEEN is a man who dresses up in woman’s clothes, typically for the purposes of damn entertaintment.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      Icebird2019 wrote:
      What

      You heard me

      You never even said anything to Ice that time.

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!
      Then you must be a transgender, right?
      I never said I was transgender. I am a DRAG QUEEN. A DRAG QUEEN is a man who dresses up in woman’s clothes, typically for the purposes of damn entertaintment.

      Jerry Springer...

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!
      Then you must be a transgender, right?
      I never said I was transgender. I am a DRAG QUEEN. A DRAG QUEEN is a man who dresses up in woman’s clothes, typically for the purposes of damn entertaintment.
      Jerry Springer...

      and plus, James Charles is a YouTuber (if you didn't hear) who put Girls' makeup all over his face and he's a Drag Queen as well.

        Loading editor
    • Icebird2019 wrote:
      Idk what you meant

      EAT MY ASS!!! That's what I meant.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!
      Then you must be a transgender, right?
      I never said I was transgender. I am a DRAG QUEEN. A DRAG QUEEN is a man who dresses up in woman’s clothes, typically for the purposes of damn entertaintment.
      Jerry Springer...

      and plus, James Charles is a YouTuber (if you didn't hear) who put Girls' makeup all over his face and he's a Drag Queen as well.

      I never asked about James Charles. When did I say who is James Charles? Never!

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!
      Then you must be a transgender, right?
      I never said I was transgender. I am a DRAG QUEEN. A DRAG QUEEN is a man who dresses up in woman’s clothes, typically for the purposes of damn entertaintment.
      Jerry Springer...
      and plus, James Charles is a YouTuber (if you didn't hear) who put Girls' makeup all over his face and he's a Drag Queen as well.
      I never asked about James Charles. When did I say who is James Charles? Never!

      Well, I'm just telling you. I said if you didn't HEAR about James. But do you know anything about Charles? or have you met him before? I'M asking YOU.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!
      Then you must be a transgender, right?
      I never said I was transgender. I am a DRAG QUEEN. A DRAG QUEEN is a man who dresses up in woman’s clothes, typically for the purposes of damn entertaintment.
      Jerry Springer...
      and plus, James Charles is a YouTuber (if you didn't hear) who put Girls' makeup all over his face and he's a Drag Queen as well.
      I never asked about James Charles. When did I say who is James Charles? Never!

      Well, I'm just telling you. I said if you didn't HEAR about James. But do you know anything about Charles? or have you met him before? I'M asking YOU.

      Of course I know shit about James Charles. I even remember the drama where everyone thought he was a molester.

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      Icebird2019 wrote:
      What
      You heard me
      You never even said anything to Ice that time.

      Yeah, Icebird can eat my ass.

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!
      Then you must be a transgender, right?
      I never said I was transgender. I am a DRAG QUEEN. A DRAG QUEEN is a man who dresses up in woman’s clothes, typically for the purposes of damn entertaintment.
      Jerry Springer...
      and plus, James Charles is a YouTuber (if you didn't hear) who put Girls' makeup all over his face and he's a Drag Queen as well.
      I never asked about James Charles. When did I say who is James Charles? Never!
      Well, I'm just telling you. I said if you didn't HEAR about James. But do you know anything about Charles? or have you met him before? I'M asking YOU.
      Of course I know shit about James Charles. I even remember the drama where everyone thought he was a molester.

      Wow, really?!

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468
      Kj2468 removed this reply because:
      Delete
      23:45, June 29, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!
      Then you must be a transgender, right?
      I never said I was transgender. I am a DRAG QUEEN. A DRAG QUEEN is a man who dresses up in woman’s clothes, typically for the purposes of damn entertaintment.
      Jerry Springer...
      and plus, James Charles is a YouTuber (if you didn't hear) who put Girls' makeup all over his face and he's a Drag Queen as well.
      I never asked about James Charles. When did I say who is James Charles? Never!
      Well, I'm just telling you. I said if you didn't HEAR about James. But do you know anything about Charles? or have you met him before? I'M asking YOU.
      Of course I know shit about James Charles. I even remember the drama where everyone thought he was a molester.
      Wow, really?!

      I'm not stupid. I do know who James Charles is.

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:





      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:





      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: First of all, I'm not a girl. 2nd of all, mind you business.

      Listen here, I say ma’am to everyone, because I’m a drag queen. Don’t tell me to mind my own business. I have every right to be in any conversation I want. Icebird didn’t do anything. You’re the one who did crap.
      You're just jealous because you don't have that much of a talent...
      and you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're gay.
      Yes, I am gay. What the hell is wrong with being gay now? I never said that I was better than everyone else. Stop putting words in my mouth. And when did I say that I was jealous? Never!
      Then you must be a transgender, right?
      I never said I was transgender. I am a DRAG QUEEN. A DRAG QUEEN is a man who dresses up in woman’s clothes, typically for the purposes of damn entertaintment.
      Jerry Springer...
      and plus, James Charles is a YouTuber (if you didn't hear) who put Girls' makeup all over his face and he's a Drag Queen as well.
      I never asked about James Charles. When did I say who is James Charles? Never!
      Well, I'm just telling you. I said if you didn't HEAR about James. But do you know anything about Charles? or have you met him before? I'M asking YOU.
      Of course I know shit about James Charles. I even remember the drama where everyone thought he was a molester.
      Wow, really?!
      I'm not stupid. I do know who James Charles is.

      I'm not saying you are, and I just told you he's a YouTuber. And how could you say earlier that I'm the one who did ****? You don't know me like that. The blame should be on Icebird2019. HE or SHE's the one who asked "MarioKartDSYes MarioKartWiiNo" to block me off for 1 week...or a week.

        Loading editor
    • I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical

        Loading editor
    • Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical

      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?

      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?

      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 

      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...

      How?

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?

      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?



      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?



      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468
      Kj2468 removed this reply because:
      Stop asking
      02:53, June 30, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?



      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!

      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!

      Do not be mean to my history.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!

      Do not be mean to my history.

      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!
      Do not be mean to my history.
      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.

      You better watch your mouth... or I'll block you.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!
      Do not be mean to my history.
      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.

      You better watch your mouth... or I'll block you.

      You’re not a damn staff member on any wiki, so I’d like to see you fucking try, dumbass.

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!
      Do not be mean to my history.
      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.
      You better watch your mouth... or I'll block you.
      You’re not a damn staff member on any wiki, so I’d like to see you fucking try, dumbass.

      Well, I'm already am a staff member from the Nintendo Fandom, so you can't block me off there. and now you're calling me a dumbass? Well, I called you a gayster.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!
      Do not be mean to my history.
      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.
      You better watch your mouth... or I'll block you.
      You’re not a damn staff member on any wiki, so I’d like to see you fucking try, dumbass.

      Well, I'm already am a staff member from the Nintendo Fandom, so you can't block me off there. and now you're calling me a dumbass? Well, I called you a gayster.

      Okay, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING GAY?

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!
      Do not be mean to my history.
      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.
      You better watch your mouth... or I'll block you.
      You’re not a damn staff member on any wiki, so I’d like to see you fucking try, dumbass.
      Well, I'm already am a staff member from the Nintendo Fandom, so you can't block me off there. and now you're calling me a dumbass? Well, I called you a gayster.
      Okay, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING GAY?

      Nothing! It just you called me a dumbass.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!
      Do not be mean to my history.
      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.
      You better watch your mouth... or I'll block you.
      You’re not a damn staff member on any wiki, so I’d like to see you fucking try, dumbass.
      Well, I'm already am a staff member from the Nintendo Fandom, so you can't block me off there. and now you're calling me a dumbass? Well, I called you a gayster.
      Okay, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING GAY?
      Nothing! It just you called me a dumbass. Watch your mouth.
        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!
      Do not be mean to my history.
      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.
      You better watch your mouth... or I'll block you.
      You’re not a damn staff member on any wiki, so I’d like to see you fucking try, dumbass.
      Well, I'm already am a staff member from the Nintendo Fandom, so you can't block me off there. and now you're calling me a dumbass? Well, I called you a gayster.
      Okay, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING GAY?
      Nothing! It just you called me a dumbass. Watch your mouth.

      You’re not the damn boss of my ass.

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!
      Do not be mean to my history.
      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.
      You better watch your mouth... or I'll block you.
      You’re not a damn staff member on any wiki, so I’d like to see you fucking try, dumbass.
      Well, I'm already am a staff member from the Nintendo Fandom, so you can't block me off there. and now you're calling me a dumbass? Well, I called you a gayster.
      Okay, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING GAY?
      Nothing! It just you called me a dumbass. Watch your mouth.
      You’re not the damn boss of my ass.

      You need to stop swearing.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote:

      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:


      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:



      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote:




      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      DrinkTea wrote:
      Kj2468 wrote:
      Icebird2019 wrote:
      I asked im to block you because you putted on fan made content and acted like its offical
      But I didn't put stuff on there and you know that. Why would I wanna put stuff on there?
      Stop lying. You know that we can view your edit history you know?
      I'm not lying. Why does everyone think I'm lying? It's Icebird2019's fault. And yeah, everybody can view my edit history, did you? 
      Yes, and you added false stuff on those pages...
      How?
      Shangela: Can somebody just slap her and wake her up?


      GO LOOK IN YOUR HISTORY GOD DAMN IT

      I'M NOT A GIRL! IDK HOW TO CHECK MY HISTORY!
      ITS A QUOTE BY SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY LOOK HER UP! I DID CHECK YOUR DAMN HISTORY TOO!
      Do not be mean to my history.
      Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.
      You better watch your mouth... or I'll block you.
      You’re not a damn staff member on any wiki, so I’d like to see you fucking try, dumbass.
      Well, I'm already am a staff member from the Nintendo Fandom, so you can't block me off there. and now you're calling me a dumbass? Well, I called you a gayster.
      Okay, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH BEING GAY?
      Nothing! It just you called me a dumbass. Watch your mouth.
      You’re not the damn boss of my ass.

      You need to stop swearing.

      No I don’t. YOU need to stop lying about your edit history, AND STOP BEING THE BOSS OF MY ASS.

        Loading editor
    • Dude, you are out of control right now. You are out of your mind. Your the one who came to me just to talk s**t, to cuss at me, boss me around, and talk all this ***** about me and my life. Icey is the one who ask MKDSYes MKWiiNo to block me for 1 week after he immediately unblocked my userpage for my apology, after Icey blocked me for the first time. Yes, I did what I did, so what? That doesn't mean I deserve it, and you can't do nothing about it. The only person you should blame is Icebird2019, cos he's the one who blocked me twice.

        Loading editor
    • Kj2468 wrote: Dude, you are out of control right now. You are out of your mind. Your the one who came to me just to talk s**t, to cuss at me, boss me around, and talk all this ***** about me and my life. Icey is the one who ask MKDSYes MKWiiNo to block me for 1 week after he immediately unblocked my userpage for my apology, after Icey blocked me for the first time. Yes, I did what I did, so what? That doesn't mean I deserve it, and you can't do nothing about it. The only person you should blame is Icebird2019, cos he's the one who blocked me twice.

      Shut the fuck up with your lies. Ice bird did the right thing, and he asked someone to block your toxic ass. I’m going to unfollow this post, so that I won’t get toxic notifications from your ass.

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: Dude, you are out of control right now. You are out of your mind. Your the one who came to me just to talk s**t, to cuss at me, boss me around, and talk all this ***** about me and my life. Icey is the one who ask MKDSYes MKWiiNo to block me for 1 week after he immediately unblocked my userpage for my apology, after Icey blocked me for the first time. Yes, I did what I did, so what? That doesn't mean I deserve it, and you can't do nothing about it. The only person you should blame is Icebird2019, cos he's the one who blocked me twice.

      Shut the fuck up with your lies. Ice bird did the right thing, and he asked someone to block your toxic ass. I’m going to unfollow this post, so that I won’t get toxic notifications from your ass.

      Oh, I'M being toxic?! YOU'RE the one being toxic! and you're being really mean now. It is not my fault, HE did not do the right thing. IDK what's your problem, you guys always think I'm a liar, and if you don't wanna believe or talk to me, fine! But just all you know, I don't curse that much, so you better watch your mouth or I'm really gonna ask someone to block YOUR a** for good cos you're an ugly a*s b*tch, and I'm dead serious. So don't put any more jokes on me, and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of you guys taking it all on me. It is not fair. You guys should learn good manners, and respect me and not yelling at me. YOU need to fix your issues. You need to fix all YOUR lies, cos you ALL Are liars... Now I'm being toxic am l?

      You better prepare for more notifications tomorrow...

        Loading editor
    • DrinkTea wrote:

      Kj2468 wrote: Dude, you are out of control right now. You are out of your mind. Your the one who came to me just to talk s**t, to cuss at me, boss me around, and talk all this ***** about me and my life. Icey is the one who ask MKDSYes MKWiiNo to block me for 1 week after he immediately unblocked my userpage for my apology, after Icey blocked me for the first time. Yes, I did what I did, so what? That doesn't mean I deserve it, and you can't do nothing about it. The only person you should blame is Icebird2019, cos he's the one who blocked me twice.

      Shut the fuck up with your lies. Ice bird did the right thing, and he asked someone to block your toxic ass. I’m going to unfollow this post, so that I won’t get toxic notifications from your ass.

      I hope you will die sooner so you can stay out of my life and my business. 

      And you better calm you ass down and stop swearing.

        Loading editor
    • Somebody
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.