|Jenny Williams (aka JessicaFin23)|
Date of birth
July 18, 1992
Country of origin
My name is Jennifer Alice Williams, but you may call me Jenny. I have contributed to many wikis, so some of you might be familiar with my name. The next time you see my username on the Recent Wiki Activity page, don't be surprised that I made a new edit to one of your pages. I am able to edit more than 5 wiki pages in less than a minute, because I am quite fast when it comes to typing and writing. During my free time, I enjoy reading books, finding information on topics that I'm interested in, and working on wikis.
When I was young, I was quite shy and insecure, because I was worried that some kids, popular or not-so popular, would make fun of me for my geekiness, perspective in life, and accent (I have a notable Australian accent, although it sometimes has a little bit of New York in it). However, over time, I became more social and interacted with others more. And even though I'm slightly shy at times, I also have a cheerful, humorous side. I also have a sense of quick-thinking ingenuity, and I can come up with plans very quickly.
I'm intelligent, compassionate, and rational. I'm known to be extremely "genre savvy", as I've contributed to more than 50 wikis. I have a savvy brain and useful research techniques, as I often use wikis for research on topics I'm interested in. My best skills are my mental intellect and persistence. During the situations I get into, I am able to get out using my quick and clever thinking. I think very logically and rational compared to those around me, and I display a high level of intelligence and maturity. I am very capable of defending vandals off wikis. I have a great level of academic intelligence. I'm very resourceful and I have the ability to outwit others.
"I do everything by the book."
"I'm doing a little research."
"I have to finish this report summarizing all the wikis I've contributed to."
"Reading is something anyone can enjoy, if they just give it a try."
"Something tells me that things aren't as going quite how I had hoped."
"Yes, but I've also seen what you've been able to do here without messing anything up."
"You know, choosing to give up isn't really a decision."
"Okay, no problem."
"Well, there's a perfectly logical explanation for that."
"It's a little obvious."
"Oh my, that's very wrong."
"You'll know when I'm joking."
"Hey! Don't make fun of my friend."
"Um, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but..."
"The whole thing was my idea."
"Let's get to work."
"I am not, nor will I ever be, interested. Please leave."
"I'm pretty sure I know someone who wouldn't mind organizing this for you."
"It makes me feel important."
"Your flight's been cancelled."
"Wow! It worked."
"That would explain a lot."
"My only weakness is poor grammar."
"I can do this. I believe in myself."
"I'll just have to hope they keep her busy. Very busy."
"I don't think it's a good idea to bungee jump off a roof."
"Listen up, everyone. I have a plan."
"Everything is going to be fine."
"I don't always do what is best for me, but I always do what is best for others."
"If you think your wiki is too small, simply make it bigger."
"Don't give up on what you do best."
"When you look ahead into the future, you'll be able to see all the wonderful possibilities that come from your imagination."
- My favorite colors are purple, blue, and yellow.
- My Zodiac sign is Cancer.
- My birthstone is a ruby.
- My favorite musical instrument is the piano.
- My favorite candy is dark chocolate, because it helps increase my brainpower.
- I'm very gifted when it comes to writing.
Tropes Around Me
- The Ace: I'm very skilled and educated, especially with writing.
- Adorkable: While I may be a bit of a geek, I'm a fairly nice person.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: I'm a brunette and I'm very mature.
- Australian Accent: I'm half-Australian, so I have this type of accent. However, sometimes it has a little bit of New York in it as well.
- Awesome Aussie: Well, half-Aussie, but I'm still awesome.
- Awesomeness By Analysis: I sometimes tend to make an analysis while doing something mundane.
- Badass Bookworm: I enjoy reading and studying when I'm not busy working on wikis. My ability to memorize what I've read or studied is what makes me so knowledge oriented.
- Berserk Button: Don't vandalize pages or break the wiki's rules when I'm around, or you will be sorry.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: I'm usually a polite, quiet, reserved, and friendly person, but if you vandalize or misbehave on any wiki, I'll block you or report to the admins if I have the chance.
- Brainy Brunette: I'm a very intelligent, brown-haired young woman.
- Brown Eyes: The color of my eyes show my down-to-earth and intelligent qualities.
- But I Read a Book About It: I'm extremely book-smart. I even use a dictionary or a thesaurus to look up new words.
- Character Tics: I have a habit of clicking a mechanical pen repeatedly when in deep thought.
- Child Prodigy: I have been undoubtedly a genius, even when I was young.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: I often play this to anyone who needs my help, with varying degrees of success.
- The Comically Serious: Even though I'm smart and mature, I do have some goofiness hidden inside of me.
- Curtains Match the Window: I have brown hair and brown eyes.
- Cute Bookworm: Naturally, I am a kindhearted and compassionate woman that always strives to do well academically.
- The Cynic: I can be very cynical about certain people and often, I'm proven right.
- Deadpan Snarker: I'm quite quick-witted and calm. I also sometimes tend to make sarcastic remarks.
- Determinator: I almost never give up.
- Dull Surprise: I don't really express myself emotionally, and when I see or hear something shocking, I'll still retain my calm, composed demeanor and say things like "Oh, really?"
- Genius Book Club: When I'm not busy working on wikis or writing stories, I often read a lot. Some of the books I read are at high school or college level, which shows how prolific I am.
- Genre Savvy: I'm always interested in all different kinds of topics, and I use wikis to research them.
- Grammar Nazi: I'm very concerned with proper grammar, and try to make sure that everyone uses it when they're writing. I often check pages to make sure they don't have any spelling errors, improper punctuation, or anything like that. I also tend to correct people when they say something grammatically incorrect.
- Honor Before Reason: I would, at times, do what's right even when it probably would be wise not to.
- I Am What I Am: I don't care if some people consider me as a geek or a know-it-all, because I know that's the way I am, and I'm never willing to change for anyone.
- Insufferable Genius: I am sometimes prone to this.
- Meganekko: I usually wear glasses, but I wear contacts on some occasions.
- Nerd: I'm quite nerdy, but I'm very proud of it.
- Nice Girl: While I'm kind of geeky and always calm and stoic, I'm usually friendly and kindhearted.
- Only Sane Woman: I'm fairly level-headed compared to other people around me.
- The Smart Girl: I'm very intelligent, and others can turn to me when something technical needs attention.
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses: I usually wear glasses because I'm nearsighted, but they actually make me look as smart and sophisticated as I already am.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Not to an excess, but I have a very advanced vocabulary and use proper grammar at all times.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: I usually wear glasses and I'm quite intelligent.
- The Stoic: I almost always keep my cool.
- Stoic Spectacles: A rare female example. I usually wear glasses and I'm always blunt.
- Straight Man: I take writing and contributing to wikis rather seriously.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Although I come across as stoic and aloof, I actually have a kind, caring heart.
- The Tomboy: While I am a bit of a nerd, I'm also a bit tomboyish, but I have a feminine side that comes out at times.